Sustainability is based on a simple principle: Everything that we need for our survival and well-being depends, either directly or indirectly, on our natural environment. Sustainability creates and maintains the conditions under which humans and nature can exist in productive harmony, that permit fulfilling the social, economic and other requirements of present and future generations.
Sustainability is important to making sure that we have and will continue to have, the water, materials, and resources to protect human health and our environment.
What is United States Carbon doing?
United States Carbon combines the best in class technology utilizing, SMART WEB, SAETEC and SHOMEL to achieve the most comprehensive approach to reduction of energy in exchange for Carbon Assets. Our software solutions measure energy consumption and create the baseline for the Carbon Assets. Our solution can be offered as software service (SaaS) to large greenhouse gas emitters for corporate social responsibility, reporting and compliance management.
A United States Carbon Sustainability Plan is self-funding. Benefiting People, Planet, And Profits…at the same time. Contact us today and let us show you how.
United States Carbon aims to make sustainability the next level of environmental protection by drawing on advances in science and technology to protect human health and the environment, and promoting innovative green business practices.
How can I help?
Government Regulations and Practices
Executive Order 13423: “Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management” of 2007 set policy and specific goals for federal agencies to ”conduct their environmental, transportation, and energy-related activities under the law in support of their respective missions in an environmentally, economically and fiscally sound, integrated, continuously improving, efficient, and sustainable manner.”
Executive Order 13514: “Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance” of 2009 enhances EO 13423 “to establish an integrated strategy towards sustainability in the Federal Government and to make reduction of greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) a priority for Federal agencies.”
The Federal Government Sustainability website includes the latest information from federal agencies relevant to developing and maintaining sustainable facilities and to developing and promoting sustainable practices within their environmental programs.
Greening EPA. EPA implements a wide range of programs to reduce the environmental impact of its facilities and operations, from building new, environmentally sustainable structures to improving the energy efficiency of older buildings.
To learn more about United States Carbon and our energy reduction technology that will help you become greener, cleaner, and more socially responsible please contact us at (855) 393-7555 or visit our website: www.unitedstatescarbon.com
- United States Carbon participates in the Nature Conservancies ‘Planet a Billion Tree’s Program. (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon: What’s Your Carbon Footprint? (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon: National Greenhouse Gas Emissions Data (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon: What’s energy efficiency and how much can it help cut emissions? (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon: Triple Bottom Line (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon: Maryland Shores Up Support For Ambitious GHG Reduction Goal (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon: US states look to cut greenhouse gases (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- A United States Carbon Sustainability Plan is self-funding. Benefiting People, Planet, And Profits…at the same time. (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon: Brand Identity & Communications (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)