One theme coming across loud and clear from this year’s discussion is that we need to shift gears, both in scale and ambition.
Each year Accenture hosts Sustainability 24, a unique online conversation connecting thousands of people, including business leaders, policy makers and academics from more than 90 countries. This year’s Sustainability 24 once again convened thought-leaders across the world to debate and discuss the challenges and opportunities that business sustainability presents.
One theme coming across loud and clear from this year’s discussion is that we need to shift gears, both in scale and ambition, when it comes to sustainability. We need to move beyond pilot projects and small-scale successes and focus on how we use sustainability innovation to transform organisations and economies at their cores.
The most recent Sustainability 24 report reflects the views of 62 executives and thought leaders who participated in the day long debate. Some of the specific themes of this report include:
Sustainable strategies, innovation and business models: exploring scalable business models and new forms of collaboration that can take sustainability from pilot projects to mainstream.
Sustainability and operational excellence: scrutinising operations and supply chain transparency to optimise resource consumption and promote innovation.
Energy and resource optimisation: re-examining consumer demand and global supply chain practices to address resource efficiency.
To learn more about United States Carbon and our energy reduction technology that will help you become greener, cleaner, and more socially responsible please contact us at (855) 393-7555 or visit our website: www.unitedstatescarbon.com
- United States Carbon: Environmentally Conscious Companies Have More Productive Employees (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon: Conscious companies can revive capitalism (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon: Brand Identity & Communications (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- Why the name United States Carbon? (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon: Triple Bottom Line (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- A United States Carbon Sustainability Plan is self-funding. Benefiting People, Planet, And Profits…at the same time. (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- United States Carbon Services And The Conscious Company (unitedstatescarbon.wordpress.com)
- Supply Chain Sustainability: The New, New Thing in Supply Chain Investing? (supplychainventures.typepad.com)